Sunday, June 24, 2007

McD after Tan Chai Ang's Maths T tuition

this time, i decided to change a little, to mix with a slightly different company. although kok jie is still a constant. i wanted to give them a treat, but McD ain't cheap. so i only bought a burger for each of us and a french fries as well. the rest...i suggested they share it among themselves...ERGHHH...SO CONTRADICTORY! i just can't believe that i actually did it. i promise i will give them a 100% treat when i start working next time... it's a promise...

hooi ann (my form 1 classmate and the proud owner of a horrendous laughter)

wan li (the naive teenage girl. her smile is always so infectious.) and han cheng (the monitor of L6S1 yet doesn't seem to know how to organise his stuffs well)

huan chen (a kiasu fella who knows his maths and sciences very well and at the same time stays pride to be privileged with a wicked laughter)
kok jie (never cuter, not forgetting his fats molecules struggling to break through the thin fabric of his Debate Club tee)
i thought i smile, didn't i? how come i look so fierce here...





15 comments:

Paupau said...

lolz..everyone's hair become so long d..han cheng still look like a kid though..ngahahaha

hee-rn chong said...

sure la...but i realise one thing, your hair doesn't seem to grow much. finally i found something to post on my blog. it's hard to source for this inspiration.

Paupau said...

alex,lolz..in webcam or photos you can't really see properly ger..not that clear geh..but you'll see my long hair when you meet me in person one day..hahaha.=p

apple-rainbow said...

Alex ar...my name s chai ping...not cai ping la...='(

leonard leao said...

Aw....so sweet of u...but hey, where's my share?? Safe journey ahead ya...

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Anonymous said...

Danke!

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that exact brand. The prices seeking the sneakers are all over 220 dollars on every page. But for all I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were approximately 300 bucks everwhere. But finally I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that exact brand. The prices as regards the boots are about 320 dollars on every page. But completely I base this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are all over 210 dollars on every site. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, intention look audacious for the duration of more cognate articles promptly as its united of my pet issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Do aquatic workouts which enable you to exercising without having subjecting your joint parts to unpleasant therapy. Exercising inside a swimming pool supplies the very same advantages as other activities such as jogging yet it is a lot kinder in the important joints and will not worsen your arthritis. This type of water helps consider the weight from your joint parts. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Obse8ighve[/url]